Material:Body: Stainless steel (Glass lined), Pump pipe: Stainless steel, Black part: Polypropylene plastic, Inner lid: Polypropylene plastic, Lid seal: Silicone
Product type:Airpot Dispensers
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):Outer diameter: 183 mm, Width: 246 mm, Height: 382 mm
Capacity (approx):3000 ml
Item weight (approx):2100 g
Shipping weight (approx):3100 g
- Durable commercial model is ideal for restaurant or home use.
- Vacuum insulation keeps beverages hot or cold for hours.
- Heat retention: 64/78°C (24h/10h) for hot, 7°C (10h) for cold at the room temperature 20°C.
- Glass liner with stainless steel exterior.
- Easy to pump.
- Safety lock function.
- Removable pipe and lid for easy cleaning.
Use & Care
- To Maximize the heat retention, preheat or prechill the carafe just prior to use is recommended.
- Pour liquid first into the carafe when you use with ice.
- Hand wash the inside carafe.
- Do not wash the outside carafe. Wipe with a damp cloth.
The company was founded in February 1923 as Kikuchi Manufacturing Company in Osaka City, Japan, and manufactured Tiger brand vacuum flasks. In 1953, the company name was changed to Tiger Vacuum Bottle Ind, Co., Ltd., in 1983 to Tiger Vacuum Bottle Co., Ltd., and in 1998 to its present name, Tiger Corporation. Tiger produces and markets rice cookers, vacuum flasks (thermoses), electric barbecue grills, insulated jugs, insulated lunch boxes, ice buckets (pails), electric mochi makers, mochi cutters, and air purifiers with ionizers.