Colour: Stainless steel
Material: Body: Stainless steel (Glass lined), Inner lid: Plastic
Product type: Thermal Carafes
Country of origin: Japan
Dimensions (approx): Outer diameter: 144 mm, Width: 199 mm, Height: 259 mm
Capacity (approx): 1020 ml
Item weight (approx): 900 g
Shipping weight (approx): 1500 g
- Durable commercial model is ideal for restaurant or home use.
- Open/close lock button on the handle.
- Vacuum insulation keeps beverages hot or cold for hours.
- Heat retention: 50/66°C (24h/10h) for hot at the room temperature 20°C.
- Glass liner with stainless steel exterior.
- Wide opening allows direct coffee brewing into the carafe.
Use & Care
- To Maximize the heat retention, preheat or prechill the carafe just prior to use is recommended.
- Pour liquid first into the carafe when you use with ice.
- Hand wash the inside carafe.
- Do not wash the outside carafe. Wipe with a damp cloth.
The company was founded in February 1923 as Kikuchi Manufacturing Company in Osaka City, Japan, and manufactured Tiger brand vacuum flasks. In 1953, the company name was changed to Tiger Vacuum Bottle Ind, Co., Ltd., in 1983 to Tiger Vacuum Bottle Co., Ltd., and in 1998 to its present name, Tiger Corporation. Tiger produces and markets rice cookers, vacuum flasks (thermoses), electric barbecue grills, insulated jugs, insulated lunch boxes, ice buckets (pails), electric mochi makers, mochi cutters, and air purifiers with ionizers.