Material:Blade: VG-10 stainless steel (Middle layer), 13-Chrome stainless steel (Outer layers), Handle: 18-8 Stainless steel
Product type:Sujihiki Knives
Country of origin:Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
Total length:360 mm (Blade length 240 mm)
Item weight (approx):160 g
Shipping weight (approx):260 g
- Made of cobalt alloy steel core and 13-chrome stainless steel outer layer, it provides professional sharpness and easiness of washing.
- Thanks to clear coating on the surface, persistent oil stains can be washed off easily with a little detergent.
- The wavy pattern on the handle provides good grip even when your hand is wet or oily, and assist your cooking. With all stainless design, it's always clean.
- For ambidextrous use (both right-/left-handed).
Use & Care
- Well-tolerant to high pressure and high temperature (up to 180℃) sterilizing or washing.
Tojiro Co., Ltd. was founded as Fujitora Farm Equipment in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata Prefecture, Japan. The company was renamed to Fujitora Industry Co., Ltd. in 1964, and to Tojiro Co., Ltd, in 2015.