Tojiro Shirogami Steel Black Finished Sobakiri Knife (Cord Grip)
¥ 47,070 JPY ¥ 60,000 JPY
You Save 21% (¥ 12,930 JPY)
Model: F-740 / F-741
Material: Blade: Shirogami® carbon steel #2 (Core layer), Soft iron (Outside layer), Handle: Cord grip
Blade hardness: HRC 60
Product type: Sobakiri Knives
Country of origin: Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
Sobakiri 270mm (F-740): Overall length: 270 mm (Blade length 270 mm, Blade thickness 5.0 mm), Item weight (approx): 770 g, Shipping weight (approx): 980 g
Sobakiri 300mm (F-741): Overall length: 300 mm (Blade length 300 mm, Blade thickness 5.0 mm), Item weight (approx): 800 g, Shipping weight (approx): 1100 g
- Available in 2 sizes.
- Single edged blade.
- Reactive carbon steel knife.
- Non-slip cord-wrapped grip.
- Designed specifically to cut soba noodles into thin stripes.
- Shirogami steel which means white paper steel is produced using its iron sands of Yasugi by Hitachi Metals Yasugi Works in Shimane Prefecture, Japan.
Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- Keep it dry.
- It will rust or disColor if not washed and dried carefully after use.
Tojiro Co Ltd was founded as Fujitora Farm Equipment in 1953 in Tsubame City, Niigata Prefecture, Japan. The company was renamed to Fujitora Industry Co Ltd in 1964, and to Tojiro Co Ltd in 2015.