Material: Body: Die-cast aluminium (Teflon® Platinum coating), Handle: Hard natural wood
Product type: Frying Pans
Country of origin: Japan
Dimensions (approx): Top diameter: 270 mm, Interior height: 57 mm, Total length: 452 mm, Base thickness: 4.0 mm
Item weight (approx): 840 g
Shipping weight (approx): 1500 g
- Beautiful polished finish.
- The die-cast aluminium body with extra-thick base is ensuring even heat distribution without hot spots or warping.
- Teflon® Platinum non-stick coating.
- Teflon® Platinum delivers the maximum in performance and durability demanded by avid cooks.
- Great for healthy, low-fat cooking using minimal oil.
Use & Care
- Designed for use on gas; not induction compatible.
Urushiyama Metals Industrial Co.,Ltd. was founded in 1948 in Niigata, Japan. The Company's line of business includes manufacturing metal stamping products.