Urushiyama Die-Cast Aluminium Non-Stick Square Tamagoyaki Rolled Omelette Pan 21cm
¥ 5,000 JPY
Material:Body: Die-cast aluminium (Teflon® Platinum coating), Handle: Hard natural wood
Product type: Rolled Omelette Pans
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx): Inside: 205×205×38 mm, Total length: 410 mm, Base thickness: 4.0 mm
Item weight (approx):920 g
Shipping weight (approx):1120 g
- Beautiful polished finish.
- The die-cast aluminium body with extra-thick base is ensuring even heat distribution without hot spots or warping.
- Teflon® Platinum non-stick coating.
- Teflon® Platinum delivers the maximum in performance and durability demanded by avid cooks.
- Great for healthy, low-fat cooking using minimal oil.
Use & Care
- Designed for use on gas; not induction compatible.
Urushiyama Metals Industrial Co.,Ltd. was founded in 1948 in Niigata, Japan. The Company's line of business includes manufacturing metal stamping products.