Urushiyama RYO-GA Tamagoyaki Rolled Omelette Pan
Material:Die-cast aluminium (Teflon® Platinum coating), Body: Aluminum alloy, Inside: Teflon™ Platinum Plus coating, Outside: Fluorine resin coating (containing diamond particles), Handle: Phenolic resin
Product type:Omelette Pans
Country of origin:Japan
Small:Dimensions (approx): 340 x 102 x 60 mm, Depth: 33 mm, Item weight (approx): 420 g, Shipping weight (approx): 580 g
Large:Dimensions (approx): 405 x 148 x 77 mm, Depth: 33 mm, Item weight (approx): 630 g, Shipping weight (approx): 790 g
- The pan is lightweight and user-friendly especially for ladies when they shake it or wash it.
- Made of cast aluminum and equipped with thick bottom, the pan can store heat on the bottom and conduct it to the sides quickly and evenly. Considering purpose of use, each pan of this series is made with well-balanced heat conductivity and user-friendliness.
- The inside has Teflon™ Platinum Plus coating and is non-sticky, easy to wash.
- The pan is tough, scratch-proof, and even compatible with metal spatulas.
Use & Care
- For gas cooktop only. Not compatible with IH cooktop.
Urushiyama Metals Industrial Co., Ltd. was founded in Niigata, Japan in 1948. The Company's line of business includes manufacturing metal stamping products.