Material: Natural wood (Hinoki cypress, grown in Japan)
Product type: Cutting Boards
Country of origin: Japan
Dimensions (approx): 480×260 mm, Height: 30 mm, Thickness: 14 mm
Item weight (approx): 1000 g
Shipping weight (approx): 1400 g
- The unique floating construction makes the cutting board reversible easily without cleaning the surface.
- The raised edge construction acts like a built-in stand to store as well as keeping food on the board when cutting.
Use & Care
- Wet before every use and remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel.
- Do not bleach (instead, use boiled water after washing with soapy water).
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Yamaco Co., Ltd. was founded in 1972 in Nakatsugawa, Gifu, Japan, where used to be a post town of the old travel route of the Edo period (1603-1868) connecting Edo (now Tokyo) with Kyoto.