Model: Pipe 110
Material: Iron, Wood
Product type: Wok Ladles
Country of origin: Japan
Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 110 mm, Handle length: 340 mm
Capacity (approx): 190 ml
Item weight (approx): 220 g
Shipping weight (approx): 220 g
- The shape is different from standard ladles, making it an ideal multi-tasking tool for wok-frying.
- Carefully made by the skilled Yamada craftsmen.
- Lightweight iron pipe handle makes it suitable for home use.
Use & Care
- The small size (110 mm) could be used in a Single Handle Iron Wok 27-30 cm and the medium size (120 mm) for 33 cm or more.
- The iron ladles are shipped with a protective coating. The bowl part must be thoroughly seasoned before use.
Yamada is a third generation family-owned artisan factory and they are the only producer of the hammered woks in Japan.