Model:6.5 cm / 8 cm
Material:18-8 Stainless steel
Country of origin:Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
6.5 cm Head:Diameter: 67 mm, Handle: 275 mm, Overall length: 310 mm, (Hole size: 1.1 mm), Item weight (approx): 59 g, Shipping weight (approx): 60 g
8 cm Head:Diameter: 80 mm, Handle: 275 mm, Overall length: 315 mm, (Hole size: 1.1 mm), Item weight (approx): 70 g, Shipping weight (approx): 70 g
- Available in 6.5 cm and 8 cm head sizes.
- Durable commercial-grade kitchenware - Made in Tsubame, Japan.
- The skimmer features a micro-perforated head for effectively skimming off any foam and fat.
- Ideal for making scum-free broth, soup, shabu-shabu or nabemono hotpot.
- Hole on the handle allows it to hang for storage.
Use & Care
- The micro-perforated skimmer is easy to clean up.
Sampo Sangyo Co Ltd was founded in 1950 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing. They manufacture and supply high quality hotel and restaurant tableware under the brand name "Yukiwa".