Model:PS-955 / PS-956
Material:Body frame/Bread keeper cover: Polystyrene plastic (Heat-resistant up to 70°C), Slicing guide: Polypropylene plastic (Heat-resistant up to 120°C), Thickness setting board/Crumb catcher tray: ABS plastic (Heat-resistant up to 80°C)
Product type:Bread Slicers
Country of origin:Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
Bread Slicer:Dimensions (approx): 235×159×69 mm, Item weight (approx): 374 g, Shipping weight (approx): 400 g
Bread Slicer & Keeper Set:Dimensions (approx): 242x164×218 mm, Item weight (approx): 714 g, Shipping weight (approx): 750 g
- Registered utility model.
- The unique horizontal slicing structure allows to cut freshly baked homemade bread evenly.
- Five grades of thickness to choose from (10 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm and 30 mm).
- Slicing surface: Up to 200 mm high, 140 mm wide.
- The removable crumb catcher eliminates the mess and makes clean up easy.
Use & Care
- Bread knives are sold separately.
- Hand wash.
- Shokupan measurements: The Japanese-style white sandwich bread Shokupan is usually sold as a sliced loaf. The 4-slice loaf is 30 mm thick, the 5-slice loaf is 25 mm thick, the 6-slice loaf is 20 mm thick, the 8-slice loaf is 15 mm thick, and the 12-slice loaf is 10 mm thick.
Akebono Sangyo K.K., founded in 1952, is located in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing. All of their products are manufactured in Japan.