Material: 18-8 Stainless steel (SUS304)
Product type: Stainless Steel Drinkware
Country of origin: Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 65 mm, Height: 55 mm
Capacity (approx): 58 ml
Item weight (approx): 55 g
Shipping weight (approx): 110 g
- Finished and polished individually by their skilled master polishers in Tsubame City, Niigata Prefecture.
- Certified by Chamber of Commerce in Tsubame (燕) City.
- The two walls create an insulating layer that keeps efreshments well chilled preventing heat transfer from your hand.
- The double-wall construction also helps keep the external surface cool with hot drinks.
Asahi Co Ltd was founded in 1953 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.
Personalised Engraving Service
- Font colour cannot be chosen and may vary depending on the colour of the products.
- If the products already have their own logo, engraving will be done behind.
- Please allow an extra 5-7 working days before shipment.
- Personalised items are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- What is the Transliteration Service?
If you would like, we are happy to transliterate your name into Japanese alphabets.
- What do you mean by Transliteration to Kanji?
We can transliterate your name/word by using the kanji characters phonetically.
- How can I transliterate my name by myself?
Please click the banner below to get some idea about your Kanji name!
*This link is posted with permittion.