Colour: Bi-colour Black (Inside: Vermilion)
Material: Melamine (Heat resistant up to 120°C)
Product type: Miso Soup Bowls
Country of origin: Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 118 mm, Height: 54 mm, Overall height with lid: 88 mm
Capacity (approx): 340 ml (Usable capacity: 180 ml)
Item weight (approx): Bowl: 88 g, Lid: 44 g
Shipping weight (approx): Bowl: 90 g, Lid: 50 g, Bowl & Lid Set: 140 g, Set of 6 Bowls : 540 g, Set of 6 Lids: 300 g, Set of 6 Bowls & Lids: 840 g
- Durable commercial-grade tableware - Made in Tsubame, Japan.
- Authentic miso soup bowl.
- Light and sturdy melamine dinnerware is ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Shatter proof and break resistant.
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Do not use in a microwave oven.
Entec K.K., founded in 1951, is located in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing. All of their products are manufactured in Japan.