Material: Melamine (Heat resistant up to 120°C)
Product type: Kobachi Bowls
Country of origin: Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 112 mm, Height 43 mm
- Capacity (approx): 250 ml
Item weight (approx): 88 g
Shipping weight (approx): 90 g
- Traditional Tokusa pattern.
- Light and sturdy melamine dinnerware is ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Shatter proof and break resistant.
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- Do not use in a microwave oven.
Entec K.K., founded in 1951, is located in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing. All of their products are manufactured in Japan.