Material: 18-8 Stainless steel
Product type: Colanders / Mixing Bowls
Country of origin: Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
Dimensions (approx): Outer diameter: 235 mm, Inner diameter: 215 mm, Height: 120 mm (Thickness: 0.5 mm)(Hole size: 2 mm)
Capacity (approx): 3300 ml
Item weight (approx): 334 g
Shipping weight (approx): 340 g
- Durable commercial grade kitchenware - Made in Tsubame, Japan.
- Designed to thoroughly wash rice and drain with ease.
- The two slopes at the bottom make the bowl can lean to the strainer side or wall side as well as stay straight.
- Can be used for draining vegetables, pasta, and more.
- METI Small and Medium Enterprise Agency Director-General Award at the Japan Tsubame Industrial Design Contest in 2008.
Fujii Kibutsu Seisakusho K.K., founded in 1975, is located in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.