Brand: Asahi (Gifu)
Material: Cast iron
Product type: Obanyaki Pans
Country of origin: Taiwan
Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 235 mm, Height: 25 mm
Item weight (approx): 1765 g
Shipping weight (approx): 2200 g
- Restaurant equipment and supplies.
- Each obanyaki dimentions: Diameter: 70 mm, Height: 19 mm
- Obanyaki is a Japanese dessert and usually filled with sweet azuki bean paste.
- Obanyaki has various names by areas and eras, such as Imagawa-yaki and Kaiten-yaki.
Use & Care
- Suitable for the following hob type: Gas.
- Each time you use this pan, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to the cooking surface and pre-heat the pan well before adding food.
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- In order to avoid the formation of rust, food should not be left in a pan after cooking.
- Apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store in a dry location.
Asahi Corporation was founded in 1961 in Gifu City, Gifu Prefecture, Japan.