Hasegawa Antibactorial coated Nakiri Knife
Model:MNK-160 / MNK-180
Color:White / Pink / Yellow / Green / Blue / Red / Brown / Black
Material:Blade: Swedish steel, 13% Chromium stainless steel, Handle: 18-8 Stainless steel with antibactorial coating
Product type:Nakiri Knives
Country of origin:Japan
Nakiri 160mm:Overall length: 287 mm (Blade length 160 mm, Blade width 46 mm), Item weight (approx): 171 g, Shipping weight (approx): 440 g
Nakiri 180mm:Overall length: 307 mm (Blade length 180 mm, Blade width 50 mm), Item weight (approx): 193 g, Shipping weight (approx): 460 g
- Available in 2 sizes.
- Able to use selectively by Colors in accordance of the indegridient.
- Handle grip is baked and finished with antibacterial coating. (conformed to the food sanititation law)
- Stainless swedith steel enables a sharp cut.
- Less power required to use. -thanks to a design putting center of gravity toward the handle.
- Stainless steel integrates from the tip to the handle which enables the knife to be stayed and easy to be kept clean, not like other knives with handles made of wood or plastic.
- Double edged blade.(7：3)
Use & Care
- Dish washer safe.
- Do not leave in hypochroloye for while, it may cause corrosion.
HASEGAWA is a Japanese company based in Chiba prefecture, Japan. It started its business in 1955 and produced products using its professional knowledge about chemical industries. Their policy, "seeking the safety with science" describes their business well.