Material:Whisk: Stainless steel, Handle: Polypropylene
Country of origin:Japan
250mm:Whisk (Head): φ65 mm, Length (Whisk): 140 mm, Full Length: 250 mm, Item weight (approx):82 g, Shipping weight (approx): 260 g
300mm:Whisk (Head): φ80 mm, Length (Whisk): 175 mm, Full Length: 300 mm, Item weight (approx):112 g, Shipping weight (approx): 290 g
350mm:Whisk (Head): φ85 mm, Length (Whisk): 225 mm, Full Length: 350 mm, Item weight (approx):125 g, Shipping weight (approx): 520 g
- Able in 3 sizes in 4 Colors.
- No water getting inside a handle.
- Able to wash the base of a whisk.
- No worries to afraid of wire's tearing apart.
- Easy to determined by Colors and prevents from cross contamination.
- Endocrine disrupting chemical FREE.
- Ideal to make low viscosity mixture such as meringue, dressing and so on.
Use & Care
- Hot air (90° C for 90 minutes) safe.
- Dish washer safe.
- Boiled (5 minutes) safe.
- Boiled water safe.
- Chlorine/oxygen bleach safe.
- Ultra violet safe.
HASEGAWA is a Japanese company based in Chiba prefecture, Japan. It started its business in 1955 and produced products using its professional knowledge about chemical industries. Their policy, "seeking the safety with science" describes their business well.