Product type:Sake Cups
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):63 x 55 mm
Capacity (approx):70 ml
Item weight (approx):180 g
Shipping weight (approx):400 g
- The more you sip sake in it, the more sakura you can see in the bottom, which will make you vision falling sakura petals in elegant atmosphere.
- Made of tin, which is highly resistant to oxidation or corrosion and highly valued as good tableware. It’s the best to enjoy your favorite sake with good tin texture and sakura atmosphere.
Use & Care
- Handwashing with a soft sponge and throughout wiping with a clean cloth are recommended. Using harsh detergents or cleansers is NOT advised.
- Don't put tinware in dishwashers, microwave ovens or ovens.
- Low temperature can also alter tinware. Avoid storing it in the fridge for long hours.
The “hiracle” series are designed and produced by Agedesign. By using sakura, Japanese representative blossom, as a motif, they produced innovative products in collaboration with Japanese traditional craft manufacturers. In 2012, they launched a new lineup of cherry blossom plates combined with Kutani ware, and subsequently small plates and chopstick rests were added to their lineups. These products are highly evaluated both domestically and internationally.