Material: Body: Cast iron, Trivet: Natural wood, Handle: Cast iron
Product type: Bibimbap Bowls
Country of origin: China
Dimensions (approx): Outer diameter: 180 mm, Inner diameter: 160 mm, Height: 75 mm, Trivet: 255×180×20 mm
Item weight (approx): 1500 g
Shipping weight (approx): 1700 g
- Bibimbap bowl with serving board and handle.
- Ideal for unique kitchen-to-table presentation of dishes.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Each time you use this pan, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to the cooking surface and pre-heat the pan well before adding food.
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- In order to avoid the formation of rust, food should not be left in a pan after cooking.
- Apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store in a dry location.
Ikenaga Iron Works Co.,Ltd. was founded in 1937 in Osaka, Japan. The company's line of business includes the manufacturing of steel castings including alloy, bushings, and rolling mill rolls.