Iwachu Nambu Cast Iron 23-Ball Takoyaki Pan
Product type:Takoyaki Pans
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):285 x 225 x 30 mm (Hole size: φ42 x H21)
Item weight (approx):2400 g
Shipping weight (approx):3000 g
- Cast iron pan can maintain high heat and conduct the heat slowly to Takoyaki dough to make it soft and fluffy.
- Cast ironware has finely uneven surface where oil soaks and spreads over time. The more you use it, the more it gets coated with oil, which makes turning dough more smoothly.
- The pan is compatible with any type of cooktops including portable gas stove and induction heating since it has a flat base.
- The handles integrated with the body are easy to carry.
Use & Care
- Before the first use, wash the pan thoroughly with hot water and heat it up lightly to evaporate the remaining water. Then, apply oil well to the surface before use.
- Avoid rapidly cooling or falling the pan, which may cause breaks or cracks.
- Since the body and handles get extremely hot during use and may cause burns, do not hold the pan without a pot holder.
- Do not use the pan in microwave ovens.
- The pan is incompatible with dishwashers/dish dryers.
- The iron component may sometimes cause a chemical reaction with tannin contained in food, which then makes food black. However, be assured it’s safe and harmless to your body. It’s recommended to get the food out right after cooking it.
Since the establishment in 1902, IWACHU has kept the over 400 years tradition of Nambu ironware and worked on manufacturing ironware that even fits current customer's needs.