Color:Brown (Natural Color)
Material:Coconut coir fiber, Metal wire
Product type:Cleaning Brushes
Country of origin:Japan (Palm fiber: Harvested in Sri Lanka)
Dimensions (approx):100 x 80 x 50 mm
Item weight (approx):55 g
Shipping weight (approx):60 g
- Three times more durable than the other products.
- Coconut palm fiber is naturally anti-bacterial.
- Carefully and individually handmade by their skilled workers in Japan.
- Good Design Long Life Design Award in 2013.
Use & Care
- Heat resistant up to 90°C.
- After use, clean and dry thoroughly.
In 1907, The founder Shozaemon Nishio invented the Tawashi brush in Tokyo, Japan. At that time, people only used a weak bunch of straw or ropes for cleaning. Kamenoko Tawashi has changed the clearning method since then and been a household staple for over a century.