KOGIKU Induction Donabe Earthenware Casserole Pot
Model:N010101 / 10102 / 10103 / 10104
Color:Cream White / Black / Pink / Yellow
Material:Flameproof earthenware (Inside: Ceramic coating) (Heat resistant up to 300°C)
Product type:Donabe Casserole Dishes
Country of origin:Japan (Imizu, Toyama)
Dimensions (approx):Body: Outer diameter: 270 mm, Height 90 mm, Inner diameter: 208 mm, Bottom diameter: 150 mm, Lid: Diameter: 225 mm, Height: 50 mm
Capacity (approx):2.0 L
Item weight (approx):1700 g
Shipping weight (approx):2300 g
- This is a Donabe with contemporary design, Ideal for use on any type of cooktops including induction heating.
- With circumferential handle and light body, it’s easier to use than other traditional Donabe(s). Also, the circumferential protrusion on the back of the lid collects steam and gets it back to the food to increase moisture and flavor, and also prevents water dripping when the lid is opened.
- Designed by a renowned product designer Shigetaka Aikawa, it won the Good Design Award in 2013, and got certified by Consumer Product Safety Association (CPSA) as a SG (Safety Goods) Mark approved product.
Use & Care
- No seasoning is needed before first use.
- Induction heating may be too powerful. Low to medium heating is recommended.
- Do not use it for frying or deep frying.
- Do not drop it.
- Incompatible with either microwave ovens or ovens.
- Do not soak it in water.
- Store it in a dry location.
Kogiku Seisakusyo Co Ltd, founded in 1979, is located in Imizu, Toyama, Japan.