Kurakon Dried Seaweed Hidaka Kombu 30g
Product type:Dried Seaweed (Kombu)
Ingredients:100% Kombu kelp.
Country of origin:Japan (Miyazaki Prefecture) (Kombu origin: Hidaka region, Hokkaido Prefecture)
Manufacturer:Kurakon Foods Corporation
Net weight:30 g (each)
Expiry date:We ship the product which has more than 90 days left before expires.
Dimensions (approx):202×167×34 mm (each)
Item weight (approx):30 g
Shipping weight (approx):40 g (5-Pack Set: 200 g, 10-Pack Set: 400 g)
- We suggest you contact your local customs office to inquire if food can be imported to your country, as it is often restricted.
- Please kindly choose an ePacket shipping (small packet up to 2 kg) at checkout, as we cannot send food by EMS or DHL shipping.
- Hidaka-Kombu, also known as Mitsuishi-Kombu, is great for making dashi stock and for eating as a food by simmering.
- Hidaka-Kombu is easy to boil and also tastes excellent. Ideal for Nikombu, Nishimekombu, Kombumaki or Dashikombu.
- Easy to use small sized Kombu.
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
Kurakon Foods Corporation (formerly Oguraya Kombu Foods Corporation) was founded as a Kombu wholesaler in 1921 in Osaka City, Japan. Their products are manufactured at their own factories in Osaka Prefecture and Miyazaki Prefecture.