Misono EU Swedish Carbon Steel Hankotsu Honesuki Knife (Kansai Style)
¥ 15,050 JPY ¥ 16,000 JPY
You Save 5% (¥ 950 JPY)
Model:No.142 (Honbazuke hand-honed edge)
Material:Blade: Swedish high purity carbon steel, Handle: Composite wood
Product type:Hankotsu Knives
Country of origin:Japan (Seki, Gifu)
Hankotsu 145mm (No.142):Overall length: 260 mm (Blade length 145 mm, Blade thickness 2.5 mm), Item weight (approx): 185 g, Shipping weight (approx): 340 g
- Traditional Honbazuke hand-honed edge is ready to use.
- Single edged blade.
- Hankotsu knife is used primarily for handling and removing meat from bones.
- It can also be used for filleting smaller fish.
- Reactive carbon steel knife.
Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- Keep it dry.
- It will rust or disColor if not washed and dried carefully after use.
Seki City in Gifu Prefecture is one of the most well-known and highly regarded blade-producing areas in the world. Misono Cutlery Co Ltd. produces high-level professional use knives with their traditional craftsmanship and modern technology in Seki City, the city with 800 years of history in knife crafting.