Suisin Inox Honyaki Wa Series Deba Knife
¥ 51,130 JPY ¥ 57,000 JPY
You Save 10% (¥ 5,870 JPY)
Model: 45037 / 45039
Material: Blade: Swedish INOX (Stainless), Handle:Yew
Product type: Deba Knives
Country of origin:Japan (Sakai, Osaka)
Deba 180mm (45037):Total length:330 mm (Blade length 180 mm, Blade thickness 7.5 mm), Hardness (approx): 61 HRC, Item weight (approx): 330 g, Shipping weight (approx): 530 g
Deba 210mm (45039):Total length:375 mm (Blade length 210 mm, Blade thickness 7.7 mm), Hardness (approx): 61 HRC, Item weight (approx): 490 g, Shipping weight (approx): 690 g
- Available in 2 sizes.
- Blade is sharpened by skillful Japanese traditional craftsman.
- Traditional Japanese style hexagonal handle for a good grip.
- Applied some features to prevent water coming in the space between handle and blade.
- This Deba knife enables you to cut sharp with smooth texture. It has a resistant for rust.
- This is designed for professional chef.
Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- Keep it dry.
- It will rust or disColor if not washed and dried properly after use.
Knife System Co Ltd was founded in 1990 by the knife enthusiast Mr Junro Aoki in Sakai City, Osaka Prefecture, Japan. They produce high-quality innovative kitchen knives under the brand name "Suisin".