Suisin Inox Honyaki Wa Series Usubiki Knife
¥ 45,500 JPY ¥ 50,600 JPY
You Save 10% (¥ 5,100 JPY)
Model: 45094 / 45095 / 45096
Material:Blade: Swedish INOX (Stainless), Handle: Yew
Product type: Usubiki Knives
Country of origin:Japan (Sakai, Osaka)
Usubiki 270mm (45094): Total length: 420 mm (Blade length 270 mm, Blade thickness 3.5 mm), Hardness (approx): 61 HRC, Item weight (approx): 140 g, Shipping weight (approx): 340 g
Usubiki 300mm (45095): Total length: 450 mm (Blade length 300 mm, Blade thickness 3.5 mm), Hardness (approx): 61 HRC, Item weight (approx): 170 g, Shipping weight (approx): 370 g
Usubiki 330mm (45096): Total length: 490 mm (Blade length 330 mm, Blade thickness 3.5 mm), Hardness (approx): 61 HRC, Item weight (approx): 220 g, Shipping weight (approx): 420 g
- Available in 3 sizes.
- Blade is sharpened by skillful Japanese traditional craftsman.
- Traditional Japanese style hexagonal handle for a good grip.
- Applied some features to prevent water coming in the space between handle and blade.
- This Usubiki knife enables you to cut sharp with smooth texture. It has a resistant for rust.
- This is designed for professional chef.
Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- Keep it dry.
- It will rust or disColor if not washed and dried properly after use.
Knife System Co Ltd was founded in 1990 by the knife enthusiast Mr Junro Aoki in Sakai City, Osaka Prefecture, Japan. They produce high-quality innovative kitchen knives under the brand name "Suisin".