Model: Shizuku 0.9L
Material: 18-8 Stainless steel
Product type: Pour-Over Kettles
Country of origin: Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
Dimensions (approx): Top diameter: 85 mm, Base diameter: 120 mm, Width: 230 mm, Height: 155 mm
Capacity (approx): 900 ml
Item weight (approx): 375 g
Shipping weight (approx): 530 g
- The new line of Takahiro Kettles allows you to make the flow of water dripping like Shizuku - as the name suggests.
- Extra thin gooseneck spout (4 mm thinner than the original model) for precise pouring control.
- A wide opening makes cleaning the kettle easier.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- To prevent mineral buildup, empty contents after each use.
Takahiro was established in 1975 in Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing. Their signature Pour-Over Kettle was described as "Rolls Royce of pouring kettles" by Blue Bottle Coffee.