Product type:Condiments (Sushi Vinegar)
Ingredients:Sugar, Salt, Powdered vinegar, Acidulant.
Country of origin:Japan (Yamatokoriyama City, Nara Prefecture)
Manufacturer:Tamanoi Co Ltd
Net weight:150 g (each)
Expiry date:We ship the product which has more than 90 days left before expires.
Dimensions (approx):178x140 mm
Item weight (approx):160 g
Shipping weight (approx):160 g (5-Pack Set: 800 g, 10-Pack Set: 1600 g)
- We suggest you contact your local customs office to inquire if food can be imported to your country, as it is often restricted.
- Please kindly choose an ePacket shipping (small packet up to 2 kg) at checkout, as we cannot send food by EMS or DHL shipping.
- Great for both freshly cooked rice and re-warmed packed/frozen rice./li>
- The world's first and best-selling powdered sushi vinegar since 1963.
- No preservatives.
- No MSG.
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Once opened, seal well and eat soon.
- Simply add Sushinoko® to your cooked rice and mix well.
- 150 g pack is good for 11-13 Go rice.
- Use one tablespoon (15 ml) of Sushinoko® for 1-Go rice (300 g cooked rice).
Tamanoi Vinegar Corporation manufactures and markets vinegar and other cooking ingredients. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Sakai-City, Osaka Prefecture, Japan. Their laboratory and factory are located in Yamatokoriyama City, Nara Prefeture.