Material:Silicone rubber (Heat-resistant up to 204°C), Handle core: Steel
Product type:Silicone Spatulas
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx): 272×48×18 mm, Spatula head: 90×60×18 mm
Item weight (approx): 100 g
Shipping weight (approx):100 g
- Durable commercial-grade kitchenware, Made in Japan.
- Seamless hygienic design.
- Flexible spatula head is great for basting, mixing, scooping, stirring and scraping.
- Safe to use on nonstick cookware and bakeware.
Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- Do not use in a microwave oven.
- Do not use for deep-frying.
Tigercrown Co., Ltd. was founded in 1959 in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing. They produce and market bakeware under the brand name "Cakeland".