Model:ST-040 / ST-030
Material:18-0 Stainless steel
Product type:Graters (Coarse/Fine graters)
Country of origin:Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)
ST-040:Dimensions (approx): Width: 105 mm, Overall length: 215 mm, Thickness: 1.5 mm, Item weight (approx): 185 g, Shipping weight (approx): 190 g
ST-030:Dimensions (approx): Width: 126 mm, Overall length: 255 mm, Thickness: 1.5 mm, Item weight (approx): 255 g, Shipping weight (approx): 260 g
- Available in 2 sizes.
- Durable commercial-grade kitchenware - Made in Tsubame, Japan.
- Razor-sharp stainless steel cutting edges.
- 2-in-1 front and back dual surface grater.
- Fine grater on the back is ideal for yakumi oroshi, such as grating ginger, wasabi root and garlic.
- The simple minimal look grater is ideal for both home and commercial use.
Use & Care
Tsuboe Co Ltd, founded in 1907, is the leading manufacturer of high quality graters. Their factory is located in Tsubame City, Niigata Prefecture, a well-known region for metal tableware supplying more than 90% of domestic production.