Urushiyama Stainless Steel Multi-Purpose Skillet Steamer Insert 20cm
Material:18-8 Stainless steel (Fluoropolymer coating)
Product type:Frying Pan Inserts
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx): Diameter: 205 mm, Height: 20 mm, Thickness: 0.7 mm
Item weight (approx):170 g
Shipping weight (approx):280 g
- Use this handy insert to transform your frying pan into a steamer.
- Can be used as a steamer insert, a drop lid otoshibuta, and a spaghetti measure.
- Designed by the food expert Ouho Nakayama.
Use & Care
- Fits inside 22 cm or larger inner diameter pans.
- Small holes for quail eggs or measuring 1 portion spaghetti.
- Large holes for chicken eggs or measuring 2 portions spaghetti.
- Do not heat an empty pan, as this can potentially cause damage, especially to non-stick coatings.
- Put your lid to cover the pan for a steamer use.
Urushiyama Metals Industrial Co.,Ltd. was founded in 1948 in Niigata, Japan. The Company's line of business includes manufacturing metal stamping products.