Material:Stainless steel / Enamel finish coat
Country of origin:Tsubame, Japan
Dimensions (approx):Length: 183 mm, Width:36 mm (max.), Hight: 25 mm
Item weight (approx):50 g
Shipping weight (approx):60 g
- This is one of a series of white enameled cutlery with simple design, which gives clean and elegant impression. With enamel finish coat on the stainless steel body, it features distinctively smooth texture unlike other metal stainless cutlery.
- Enameled kitchenware has good durability, heat resistance and heat retention. Its glassy surface prevents smell transfer and keeps cleanliness.
- Some items may have uneven enamel coating due to multi-step handmade procedures.
Use & Care
- External shocks such as fall or bump may cause breakage.
- Do not use dishwashers or metallic sponge when washing it.
Wada Corporation is located in Tsubame City, Niigata Prefecture, Japan, which is the center of cutlery and steel manufacturing.