Iwachu Nambu Cast Iron Sukiyaki & Gyoza Pan with Wooden Lid
Product type:Sukiyaki Pans
Country of origin:Japan
Dimensions (approx):35.0 x 31.0 x 8.0 cm, Inner diameter: 24.0 cm, Bottom diameter: 22.5 cm, Depth: 5.5 cm
Item weight (approx):3600 g
Shipping weight (approx):4200 g
- You should choose the best pan/pot for sukiyaki because it’s a representative homemade dish for special occasions that everybody loves. This sukiyaki pan can even upgrade your usual homemade sukiyaki.
- This pan is ideal either for gyoza or sukiyaki. The wooden lid perfectly fits the pan to prevent the inside ingredients boiling over. You can make crispy but also juicy gyoza.
- Equipped with a flat base, the pan is compatible with induction heating or any cooktop. This pan with good heat efficiency will conduct the heat to the ingredients through its entire surface.
- Cast ironware can maintain more heat and keep inside temperature even when you put lots of ingredients, and can make the ingredients soft, fluffy and rich in flavor.
- High quality cast ironware will gradually give out divalent iron while used over time, which is good for iron supplementation and healthy to your body.
Use & Care
- Nambu ironware is very heavy, and should be handled with special care. Either rapid cooling or dropping will cause cracks or even more damage.
- The pan and handle will be extremely hot, and make sure to use a pot holder.
- Non detergent washing is recommended. Just washing the pan with a scrub brush in warm water will make oiling easier and prevent the pan burning next time. After washing the pan, just boil it with no water in and thoroughly dry it.
- In case the pan gets rusted, remove rust with a steel scrubbing brush, and then apply a thin layer of oil before storage. However, iron rust is harmless to your health and you can keep using the pan.
Since the establishment in 1902, IWACHU has kept the over 400 years tradition of Nambu ironware and worked on manufacturing ironware that even fits current customer's needs.