Model:VDC-01W / VDC-02W
Material:Body: Porcelain (Arita ware), Coffee scoop: Polypropylene plastic
Product type:Coffee Filter Cones
Country of origin:Japan
VDC-01W:Dimensions (approx): Top diameter: 95 mm, Diameter: 100 mm, Width: 119 mm, Height: 82 mm, Capacity (approx): 1-2 Cups, Item weight (approx): 320 g, Shipping weight (approx): 370 g
VDC-02W:Dimensions (approx): Top diameter: 116 mm, Diameter: 120 mm, Width: 140 mm, Height: 102 mm, Capacity (approx): 1-4 Cups, Item weight (approx): 400 g, Shipping weight (approx): 450 g
- Available in 2 sizes.
- Handcrafted Arita porcelain.
- Conical shape (Hario V60 style).
- Comes with a coffee scoop.
- The spiral-ribbed interior and a large hole at the bottom of the cone make your coffee tastes like a cup of flannel brewed coffee.
- Good design award in 2007.
Use & Care
- Use with V60 paper filters (3 sizes available).
- The volume of 1 cup is approximately 120 ml.
- Dishwasher safe.
Hario Co Ltd was founded in 1921 in Tokyo, Japan. Hario is a leading manufacturer of heat-proof glass, innovative coffee and tea ware.
Arita ware, the origin of Japanese porcelain.
The town of Arita, where Arita ware is produced, is situated among mountains about an hour and 20 minutes by JR express train from Hakata Station in Fukuoka City and about 40 minutes from Saga Station. The peaceful streetscape dotted with the chimneys of kilns stretches out before you.
- JAPAN Monthly Web Magazine, Japan National Tourism Organization.