Brand: Kamenoko Tawashi
Material: Coconut coir fiber (Discoloured with hydrogen peroxide), Metal wire
Product type: Cleaning Brushes
Country of origin: Japan (Palm fiber: Harvested in Sri Lanka)
Dimensions (approx): 130×60×45 mm
Item weight (approx): 40 g
Shipping weight (approx): 40 g
- This white version has harder bristles than the brown models.
- The twisted design makes the metal wire invisible and also for a good grip.
- Coconut palm fiber is naturally anti-bacterial.
- Carefully and individually handmade by their skilled workers in Japan.
Use & Care
- Heat resistant up to 90°C.
- After use, clean and dry thoroughly.
In 1907, The founder Shozaemon Nishio invented the Tawashi brush in Tokyo, Japan. At that time, people only used a weak bunch of straw or ropes for cleaning. Kamenoko Tawashi has changed the clearning method since then and been a household staple for over a century.